Sifting job applications effectively and efficiently in high-volume recruitment campaigns is critical to achieving the end goal of hiring the right candidates, fairly and reliably.
This range of Dilemmas online sifting and assessment tools are Situational Judgement Tests (SJTs) that require candidates to rate the effectiveness of a series of responses to realistic work-related scenarios.
- Graduate Dilemmas. Find the most relevant graduates to take through to the next step of assessment.
- Administrative Dilemmas. Find the right people for admin, clerical and secretarial roles.
- Customer Service Dilemmas. Find the candidates who can meet and exceed face-to-face customer expectations.
- Call Centre Dilemmas. Find those who can deliver excellent customer service
- Management Dilemmas. Find or develop effective managers.
Benefits of Choosing the Dilemmas
- Developed to reflect practical, realistic and relevant job scenarios, resulting in greater perceived job relevance.
- Designed with fully automated marking so it’s error free and quick to score.
- Used to generate competency-based results, which can be easily mapped to the requirements of a specific job role.
- Online delivery allows easy invites for candidates to take tests, track their progress, and view or export candidate scores at any point in the recruitment project.