Designed for talent management and organizational development specialists, HR generalists, HR consultants, coaches and psychologists, Hogan’s training selections now includes 2 new workshops for those who are already Hogan accredited. These new workshops are stand-alone can be taken separately.
Each one of them require an online pre work and 1-day workshop in presence.
It includes course book and a Certificate.
Advanced Interpretation Workshop
The workshop delves into the general personality tendencies and helps participants put the single Hogan scales into relation. It is designed for those who want to develop their interpretation skills of main scales and sub-scales.
Goals and pros:
- Making connections between the individual dimensions scores to extrapolate more robust interpretations.
- Putting in relation the main personality tendencies showed in the Hogan Reports.
- Learning to read pairs of contradictory or rather complex dimensions.
- Comparing and contrasting your own interpretation against the interpretation by a Hogan expert.
- Implementing advanced methods to interpret low HPI and HDS scores.
Advanced Feedback Workshop
This workshop helps participants structure the Hogan feedback session better. It’s ideal for those who look for an opportunity to practice the assessment-based feedback.
Goals and pros:
- Learning a consistent feedback method.
- Applying best practices on giving Hogan feedback.
- Solving the most common issues such as resistance to feedback.
- Practicing the feedback session in a “protect” setting.
- Creating development plans.
Particular Conditions for both EMCC and ICF associated coaches
Both ICF (International Coach Federation) members and EMCC Italia (European Mentoring & Coaching Council) members are entitled to a 15% discount upon signing up. In case of combined participation to both the Advanced Workshops, the discount is applied to the full price of the single courses.
Furthermore, ICF members can apply for CCE credits after attending the workshop. In particular, for the Hogan Assessment Certification Workshop, the CCE credits are 16, while for the Advanced Interpretation Workshop and Advanced Feedback Workshop the CCE credits are 8 respectively.