The Hogan Personality Inventory (HPI) describes normal, or bright-side personality – qualities that describe how we relate to others when we are at our best.
Whether your goal is to find the right hire or develop stronger leaders, assessing normal personality gives you valuable insight into how people work, how they lead, and how successful they will be.
- 15 to 20-minute completion time
- Available in more than 40 languages
- Based on the Five-Factor Model
- More than 3 millions participants assessed
- No invasive or intrusive items
- No adverse impact
- Online administration
- Instantaneous scoring and reporting output
Confidence, self-esteem, and composure under pressure.
Initiative, competitiveness, and desire for leadership roles.
Extraversion, gregarious, and need for social interaction.
Tact, perceptiveness, and ability to maintain relationships.
Self-discipline, responsibility and conscientiousness.
Imagination, curiosity, and creative potential.
Achievement-oriented, stays up-to-date on business and technical matters